Cashewnut Marble Pudding
- Milk - 3 Cups
- Milkmaid - 1 Tin
- Cream - Cup
- Sugar - 6 Table Spoon
- Cashew Nut - 300 gm
- China Grass - 10 gm
- Vanilla Essence - Tea spoon
- Caramelised Nuts
- Chocolate Sauce
- Soak the cashew nuts in cup of milk for 15 minutes. Grind them to a paste by adding 1 tablespoon of sugar, using a mixer. Keep it aside.
- Take 2 cups of milk and the milkmaid in a thick-bottomed pan. Heat it on low flame and bring to boil.
- Now add the cashew nut paste and stir continuously on a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Melt the china grass separately with sufficient water and add to the above mixture.
- Continue stirring on medium flame until there is no china grass solids left.
- Add the remaining sugar and mix it well.
- Add the cream followed by the vanilla essence. Stir well and take it off from the stove.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture to a flat-bottomed pudding bowl and keep it in refrigerator for 3 minutes.
- Put some caramelised nuts over it. Now pour the remaining mixture on top.
- Make a marbled effect on the top of the mixture with the chocolate sauce using a toothpick.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Paneer Almond Delight
- Paneer - Kg
- Milkmaid - 1 Tin
- Milk - Cup
- Milk Powder (Full cream) - 2 Heaped Tablespoon
- Sugar- Cup
- Almonds - 15
- Elachi (powdered) - 4 - 5 pinches
- Pista and Saffron - for decorating
- Soak the almonds in hot milk for 15 minutes. Grind them to a paste after adding 1 tablespoon of sugar. Keep it aside.
- Mash the Paneer using a spatula so that a rough powder is obtained.
- Mix milk powder to the above powdered Paneer thoroughly.
- Add milkmaid to the mixture and heat it in a thick-bottomed pan on a medium heat.
- Now add the remaining sugar and the almond paste
- Continue stirring until the mixture becomes thick and slightly tight
- Sprinkle powdered elachi and mix well to get the flavour and aroma
- Remove it from the stove and spread the contents and a greases plate.
- Garnish with Pista and saffron for the wonderful appearance.
- Cut into desired shapes when it is cooled.
- White bread pieces - 15 nos.
- Condensed milk - 1 Tin
- Cashew nuts - cup
- Milk - 2 cup
- Fresh cream - 1 Tin
- Cardamom - crushed 3 pods
- Rose water - tea spoon
- Ghee - for shallow frying bread pieces
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Crushed nuts - for garnishing
- Soak cashew nuts in one cup of milk for 1-2 hours. Mix sugar and water, boil till thick syrup forms. Add rose water and keep shallow fry bread pieces till the edges are golden brown. Drain on paper towels. To the soaked nuts, add one cup of milk and grind to a fine paste in a blender. Add half cup of condensed milk to mixture. Cook in a thick bottomed plan with constant stirring till the mixture thickens (takes 5-8 minutes). Add crushed cardamom, cool in a bowl, mix remaining condensed milk half-cup fresh cream and one crushed pod of cardamom. Dip bread slices in sugar syrup quickly and arrange 5 pieces on plate, top with the nuts plus milk mixture, cover with bread and repeat layering till the bread pieces are over. Drizzle the cream plus milk mixture on top and decorate with crushed nuts mixture. Chill and serve.
- Maida - 1 Cups
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Cardamom - 6
- Soda powder - 1 pinch
- Sugar - 1 cup made into syrup with one cup water
- Dalda - to deep fry
- Boil milk and Maida, stir with a fork and remove from fire. When it is still warm add cardamom and soda powder and make dough. Make into flat Vadai shapes and deep fry and add the hot Vadai to sugar syrup. When cold take it out and serve.
Milk Pudding using Pressure Cooker
- Milk - 6 Cups
- Sugar- 1 1/2 Cup
- Raw rice - 1/2 Cup
- Cardamon - 1
- Mix the ingredients in the pressure cooker and boil. When the milk boils, cover and keep the weight after 1 whistle lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes. Open the lid after 10 minutes. Pudding is ready to serve.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Truffles
- Butter - Cups
- Peanut Butter - 1 Cup
- Cocoa - Cup
- Condensed Milk - 1 Can
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Table Spoon
- Cocoa or finely chopped nuts - to roll the truffles
- Melt Butter and peanut butter in large saucepan over very low heat stirring often. Add cocoa. Stir until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, stir constantly about 4 minutes or until mixture is thick and glossy. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Refrigerate two hours or until firm enough to handle shape into one inch balls; roll in cocoa or nuts. Refrigerate until firm about one hour then serve.